Table of Contents Hide
- Forza Horizon – Version 4: For a large number of Steam users Ferry version crashes or does not boot.
- Horizon Forza 4 – System requirements
- Administrator account
- Checking for updates to Windows 10
- Software conflicts
- Disable Windows Defender
- Install the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Disable the optional power monitoring software.
- Suspend or pause during shutdown and restart [Windows 10].
- Check if the time and date on your PC are correct.
- Missing/broken files
- VR/WindowsMixed-reality headphones
- You may also like.
- frequently asked questions
If you’re having trouble booting the Steam version of Forza Horizon 4 on PC or are constantly experiencing random crashes, follow all the steps below.
Forza Horizon – Version 4: For a large number of Steam users Ferry version crashes or does not boot.[Note: All methods mentioned in this article are exclusively suggested by the developers of Forza Horizon 4. Normally, I would have tried these methods myself. But I haven’t seen any problems with my copy].
Horizon Forza 4 – System requirements
Minimum system requirements for the game:
- OS: Windows 10
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 or higher.
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650Ti or AMD R7 250X.
Recommended System Requirements :
- OS: Windows 10
- RAM: 12 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 or higher.
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD R9 290X.
If you have an embedded graphics processor, you must set the priority PCI-E > PCI > Embedded Graphics / Embedded GPU in the BIOS.
Sign in to Windows 10 using your local administrator account. This corrects most of the reported cases
Checking for updates to Windows 10
Always make sure you have the latest Windows 10 updates by clicking Start and typing updates into the search box.
Updated Windows Wizard: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3159635/windows-10-update-assistant.
After the update, completely shut down and restart your device.
It is clear that the game does not support some applications/software and may even treat them as a conflict or threat and thus refuse to start them or handle crashes.
Disable ALL background programs or applications, including antivirus, firewall, and any surveillance or FPS-enhancing software.
Forza Horizon 4 will not start if you are using one of the following virus scans.
- Trend Micro Maximum Security
- Comodo Antivirus
- Bitdefender Firewall
The following list of software may prevent Forza Horizon 4 from starting or cause a crash during playback. Make sure these items are disabled or removed to ensure the success of the game.
- Logitech Hub G
- MSI Afterburner / Riva Tuner Statistics Server
- Accuracy of the EVGA
- Annex of the Bank of Warsaw
- Wallpaper motor
- A-Volute recording studios
- Nakhimik Audio
- Audio Audio
If you are using OBS, Xsplit or other streaming programs, set your source to show the recording.
I suggest you disable game mode in Windows and close all overclocking, hardware monitoring, streaming, recording and other unnecessary applications while playing.
Disable Windows Defender
- Open launch.
- Open parameters
- Click on Update and Security
- Click on Windows Security. This tab is located in the upper left portion of the window.
- Protection against viruses and threats
- Click on Virus and Threat Protection Settings
- Disable Windows Defender real-time scanning
- Set a high game priority
- Disable all overlays
Install the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio
Try downloading and installing the latest version of the Visual C++ distribution, as it may not be installed correctly.
Disable the optional power monitoring software.
- MSI DragonCenter
- Gameplay from the Dell Killer Control Center
- Any installed software that can adjust or control the power supply settings.
Then check that your power settings are correct.
- Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options
- Transition to high productivity
- Perform a complete shutdown (no reboot).
Suspend or pause during shutdown and restart [Windows 10].
Make sure you haven’t disabled Forza Horizon 4 as a background application.
- Press the Windows key on your computer
- Open Privacy
- Scroll down the left page to Background Applications.
- Scroll to Forza 4 Horizontal and select the slider to activate it.
Check if the time and date on your PC are correct.
- Right-click on the clock in the Start menu.
- Select Set date and time.
- Select and select the ‘Set time zone automatically’ check box.
- Restart your computer.
The game may have a problem with the latest update (Windows, drivers, content) and refuses to boot with crashes or missing updates.
- Make sure you have the latest Windows 10 update.
- Make sure your graphics card is updated with the latest patch after updating Windows.
- Reset the store and applications – Windows>Settings>Applications>Advanced>Reset
- Put the title all the way back.
Developers are currently investigating an issue where Forza Horizon 4 crashes when using VR/Windows Mixed Reality headsets. Make sure they are not connected when you try to start and play Forza Horizon 4.
If you find this guide useful, please let us know in the comments section below. And for more guides on Forza Horizon 4, stay tuned to Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
You may also like.
frequently asked questions
Why does my Forza Horizon 4 keep quitting?
According to user reports, Forza Horizon 4 may have some issues, such as. B. Crashing or not booting if Windows is not the latest version. So if you haven’t updated Windows in a while, you should check for Windows updates and install all available updates.
Why can’t I start Forza Horizon 4?
Problems with Forza Horizon 4 may occur if the game is not installed correctly on your computer or some game files are damaged or missing. … Then right click on Forza Horizon 4 and select Uninstall. 2) Press Delete. 4) Download and install Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store.
Why does my Forza keep crashing?
The game may have a problem with the latest update (Windows, drivers, content) and refuses to boot with crashes or missing updates. Make sure your graphics card is updated with the latest patch after updating Windows.
Feedback,forza horizon 4 crash on startup fitgirl,forza horizon 4 splash screen crash,forza horizon 4 won’t launch pc 2020,forza horizon 4 grey screen crash,forza horizon 4 not launching 2020,forza horizon 4 not launching pc,Privacy settings,How Search works,1:21Forza Horizon 4 fitGirl Repacks startup FH4_AutoUWP.exe FIX …Usman AfridiYouTube – Nov 7, 2019,1:21,Forza Horizon 4 fitGirl Repacks startup FH4_AutoUWP.exe FIX …,Usman AfridiYouTube – Nov 7, 2019,Usman Afridi,YouTube – Nov 7, 2019,2:43Forza Horizon 4 Won’t Launch After Restart | mrlootbox | Corepacks …LowPotatoYouTube – Dec 14, 2019,2:43,Forza Horizon 4 Won’t Launch After Restart | mrlootbox | Corepacks …,LowPotatoYouTube – Dec 14, 2019,LowPotato,YouTube – Dec 14, 2019,5:12Install Forza Horizon 4 on PC – FitGirl Repack || Full Installation …Uvan SankarYouTube – May 16, 2020,5:12,Install Forza Horizon 4 on PC – FitGirl Repack || Full Installation …,Uvan SankarYouTube – May 16, 2020,Uvan Sankar,YouTube – May 16, 2020,See more,1:15Forza Horizon 4 | Intel HD 4600 | Grey Screen Error/Crash !!GamophiliaYouTube – Oct 3, 2020,1:15,Forza Horizon 4 | Intel HD 4600 | Grey Screen Error/Crash !!,GamophiliaYouTube – Oct 3, 2020,Gamophilia,YouTube – Oct 3, 2020,1:03does any 1 now how to fix forza horizon 4 on gray screen?Nick the GamerYouTube – Dec 24, 2020,1:03,does any 1 now how to fix forza horizon 4 on gray screen?,Nick the GamerYouTube – Dec 24, 2020,Nick the Gamer,YouTube – Dec 24, 2020,2:53How To Fix Forza Horizon 4 Crashing | Windows 10 | NEW 2020!TheDroidGuyYouTube – Nov 27, 2020,2:53,How To Fix Forza Horizon 4 Crashing | Windows 10 | NEW 2020!,TheDroidGuyYouTube – Nov 27, 2020,TheDroidGuy,YouTube – Nov 27, 2020,forza horizon 4 not launching windows 10 2004,forza horizon 4 crash on loading screen