The newest patch notes for Warhammer Vermintide 2 (184.108.40.206) are out! The patch released on May 5, 2021 and includes a TON of bug fixes, balance changes, and new features. We’ve listed our top 10 favorite changes below.
The 21st Century is a turbulent time. The ever-expanding government of the United States is growing increasingly hostile, threatening freedom and liberty. The environment is in shambles, and wacko cults and fringe religions are on the rise. But the worst threat of all is the resurgence of Chaos, the ancient power that nearly broke through into our world in the time of Sigmar. In the northern reaches of the Empire, the Chaos armies of the Dark Gods are rallying.
Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 220.127.116.11 is out, and players of this game are excited to see the changes in the game. This update fixes some bugs and adds new features to the game. We have a full description of the fixes for this game so you can learn more about it.
You can also read: WoW Shadowlands Hotfix Update – Patch Notes for May 4, 2021
Warhammer Vermintide 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch notes
- Several bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed some problems where the Skaven spawn didn’t work as expected.
- An engineer firing an extra shot no longer uses extra capacity energy.
- Forgotten Relic Weapon Plan illusions are now correctly named.
- Chaos Wastes – An engineer who takes an extra hit no longer uses the extra power of the skill.
- Isha’s Blessing is activated when an Assassin, Life Leach, or Packmaster captures the last player.
- Gives Shadow a cooldown of one utility, even if hidden by Stealth when hit in the back.
- Adventures – Old Spirits – Fixed an issue that caused players to return to the church further down the map.
- The Shadow Slayer mask cap now shows Kerillian’s neck as intended, instead of bypassing it with Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 22.214.171.124.
- Desolate Lands of Chaos – Bardin’s Claw Hammer now gets the relevant properties in the Desolate Lands of Chaos.
- Naggarond’s back murderer no longer has green radiation at certain institutions.
- The Winds of Magic soundtrack has been reintroduced for players playing Weaves.
- Desolate Lands of Chaos – restored talent bonuses that were not received correctly in map shrines.
You can also read: How to play Pokemon Go without walking : Top tips 2021
- Wastes of Chaos – You can now link the Wastes of Chaos inventory button.
- Adventures – Old Spirits – Fixed an issue where enemies could go through doors in the ground before they opened.
- Wasteland of Chaos -Reduce bots damage to Bolts of Change to 30% to prevent bots from being killed too easily with Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 126.96.36.199
- Wasteland of Chaos – Isha’s Blessing triggers when an Assassin, Lifeweave, or Packer captures the last player.
- Wastes of Chaos – Wizards will no longer appear in Khorn Arena events.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier Mine – Some floating objects and places where enemies/bots could get stuck have been fixed, as well as some places where players could get stuck.
- Adventures – Old Spirits – Fixed an issue where bots refused to help a fallen player.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier’s Mine – Fixed an issue where the Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 188.8.131.52 end event could be considered completed before it actually was.
- Chaos Wastes – Bel’sha’ziier Mine – Added crash protection to prevent events from gradually freezing if the player logs out while holding the barrel of events. If this happens, a new barrel will appear after some time.
- Chaos Wastes – Holseher’sTower – Fixed several performance/visualization issues.
- Chaos Wastes – Holseher’s Tower – Fixed some uneven ledges, floating objects and blocked enemies/bots.
- Adventures – Old Spirits – Fixed where players could get stuck with Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 184.108.40.206.
- Chaos Wastes – Arena of Determination – Fixed several performance/visualization issues.
You can also read: Apex Legend Season 9 Battle Pass prices, new content and bonuses
You can also visit : Source:
Category: Game News Game Guides