Table of Contents Hide
This is a short game that I made for my friends’ birthday. It’s a simple platformer where you have a glow stick and white beacons that help you see through the dark. You can only use your glow stick for a limited amount of time and the beacons slowly drain away, but you can get new ones that keep the game going.
Ah, Akshan E. You have been a staple of mine for a while now, and I can’t recall a more rewarding experience than the ones I had with you. Your missions were short and sweet, and I would sometimes come back to you for the daily coin bonus. Of course, sometimes I would get the joy of having to restart the mission due to the character dying. I’d be sitting in my shop, waiting for the call to go out, and the screen would go black. I would have to start from the very beginning. It was hard.
In this series of blog posts, I am going to explore the Akshan E game that was released for Android last week. The game is an RPG style title that is designed to have a strong story and also have a lot of interactivity. In this blog post I will be looking at the interactivity with the items in the game.. Read more about akshan build and let us know what you think.
The article’s substance
One of the most enjoyable and rewarding skills to master is Akshan’s E (Heroic Swing). However, it interacts with things in a unique manner that isn’t always predictable. This guide will detail all of his current interactions with any item that has an on-hit/on-attack effect, even some he would never purchase. This is not a how-to tutorial for constructing Akshan.
- Frostfire Gauntlet – Will proc the Snowbind passive, however the passive cd is greater than your E duration, preventing repeated procs.
- Sunfire Aegis – If you have maximum Immolate stacks, all hits of E will trigger the Flametouch passive.
- Riftmaker – E will begin the Void Corruption timer and apply the extra true damage for each strike.
- The Soulrend passive will be procced by Night Harvester – E.
- Liandry’s Torment Anguish – E does not proc the Torment passive, but it does benefit from the Agony passive if your passive procs from E damage.
- Luden’s Echo Tempest – E does not activate the Echo passive or decrease Echo’s cooldown.
- The Nightstalker passive will be procced by Duskblade of Draktharr – E.
- If you strike at least twice with E damage, Eclipse – E will trigger all elements of the Ever Rising Moon passive.
- Goredrinker — While this item does not have an on-hit effect, it is worth noting that you may use Thirsting Slash while swinging.
- Stridebreaker – You may use Halting Slash in the midst of your E without interrupting it, much as Goredrinker. The Heroic Gait passive will also be activated.
- A single proc of Spellblade will be granted and consumed by Divine Sunderer – E.
- Trinity Force – This one has an interesting interplay. It’s the same as Divine Sunderer in that it grants and consumes a single Spellblade proc. A stack of Threefold Strike will be awarded for each occurrence of E damage. E damage seems to be proportional to the number of stacks of Threefold Strike you have at the start of the cast. It’s unclear if this is intentional or not.
- Every third occurrence of damage, Kraken Slayer – E will trigger Bring It Down.
- Frozen Heart — While not exactly on-hit, you may use Winter’s Caress on any foes you pass while swinging.
- Rapid Firecannon — Doesn’t seem to provide E the additional range, but it does consume the electrified attack and give E added magic damage. It’s worth noting that your electrified charges will stop generating while you’re swinging, despite the fact that you’re moving and striking.
- Mortal Reminder – Causes 40 percent Grievous Wounds on any occurrence of E damage, but does not cause Sepsis or the 60 percent Grievous Wounds.
- After activating your passive, Morellonomicon – E will proc the 40% Grievous Wounds. They will get the 60 percent Grievous Wounds as soon as their health drops below 50%.
- On any occurrence of E damage, Chempunk Chainsword – E will trigger 40% Grievous Wounds. They will get the 60 percent Grievous Wounds as soon as their health drops below 50%.
- Phantom Dancer – E will activate the ghosting element of Spectral Waltz, but it will not contribute to the required stacks for the 30 percent increase in attack speed. It’s also worth noting that if you connect with an opponent champion while ghosted, you will still collide and finish E prematurely.
- On any occurrence of E damage, Serpent’s Fang – E will apply Shield Reaver.
- Wind’s Fury will not be triggered by Runaan’s Hurricane – E, and it will not strike multiple targets.
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade – E isn’t affected by the Seething Strike passive and doesn’t apply on-hit effects every third occurrence of damage.
- Stormrazor – E will cause the opponent to be paralyzed, inflicting extra magic damage and slowing them. Your electrified charges will stop generating during Heroic Swing.
- During the swing, Randuin’s Omen – Humility may be utilized to reduce movement speed and attack/critical strike damage for all foes struck.
- A single proc of Spellblade will be granted and consumed by Essence Reaver – E.
- Muramana – Shock will be triggered whenever E does damage.
- Dead Man’s Plate – E consumes Shipwrecker’s charges, causing extra damage on the first occurrence of damage. It’s worth noting that you acquire charges while swinging and will lose them if you strike an opponent.
- Nashor’s Tooth – Icathian Bite will be triggered whenever E does damage.
- Rimefrost is not triggered by Rylai’s Crystal Scepter – E.
- Regards from Lord Dominik – E reaps the advantages of Giant Slayer.
- Azakana Gaze is not proc’d by Demonic Embrace – E.
- Lich Bane – E grants and consumes a single Spellblade proc.
- E will stack Carve on all occurrences of damage with Black Cleaver. Rage’s passive movement speed is increased as well.
- Sterak’s Gage – Stacks of Bloodlust will be granted and refreshed for all occurrences of E damage. With a well-placed E, it is possible to acquire several stacks.
- Wit’s End – Fray will be triggered whenever E does damage.
- Mist’s Edge will be triggered by all occurrences of E damage in Blade of The Ruined King. Siphon will be triggered after three occurrences of damage.
- Bitter Cold does not proc with Serylda’s Grudge.
- Cleave will proc on all occurrences of damage from E. Ravenous Hydra – All instances of damage from E will proc Cleave.
- Titanic Hydra – Cleave will be triggered whenever E does damage.
- Deft Strikes are not proc’d by Navori Quickblades – E.
- Bloodthirster – All occurrences of E damage will stack the Blood Barrier protection.
- Jolt will be triggered by Kirchei’s Shard – E, inflicting extra magic damage. Your electrified charges will stop generating during Heroic Swing.
- Rend will proc on all occurrences of damage from Executioner’s Calling.
- Steeltipped will proc on all occurrences of damage from E while using a recurve bow.
- Noonquiver – Precision will be applied to all occurrences of E damage.
- Sheen – E grants and consumes a single Spellblade proc.
Original source: link
Since the 4.0 patch, things that are carried by a ninja seem to have begun malfunctioning. While I’ve mentioned the issue in both of the main megathreads since then, we’ve yet to get any sort of response from Epic. This will most likely impact all platforms. Textures for Broken Textures Textures for…
Items That Must Be Locked
Hello everyone, I’ve had this concept for quite some time. I’ve been playing Star Trek Online for nearly a year, and every time I offer my concept to someone, they tell me I should publish it or contact Epic. So, let’s get started. We should, in my opinion, be allowed to…
Items of Engineering Use
I couldn’t seem to locate an internet resource that listed all of the important engineering components from each expansion. By “useful,” I mean things that I can see myself utilizing throughout the game, independent of whatever expansion I’m currently playing (hence, crafted weapons and goggles and so forth have little interest to me). I…
For the game League of Legends, write “Akshan E Interactions With Items.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
Akshan E is a puzzle game for Android 4.0+ devices. Akshan E will be developed in C++ with OpenGL under the open source MIT License.. Read more about akshan wild rift and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- akshan build
- akshan runes
- akshan lol
- akshan wiki
- akshan wild rift