Ever since Blizzard announced that Diablo 2’s Horadric Cube would be back in Diablo 3 (beta), there has been an ongoing debate about what the device was intended for. We here at thinkofgames felt it was a shame the device was never used in the original Diablo 2 (which worked fine on the Xbox and PC), so we decided to do some research and create a few recipes for you to use in your own games.
We are going to show you some of the best information you can get on Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, and at the same time, we are going to give you a taste of the diablo 2: Lord of Destruction community.
Just in time for Diablo 3’s release (which you can also play on Windows 10), you can now play Diablo 2 on your PC! The game comes with its own launcher and has all the usual features (including multiplayer and local play). The only problem is that you need to run it in a virtual machine, and using the original Blizzard launcher (which is incompatible with Windows 10) is a pain. If you’re interested, then check out the official Diablo 2 website to download the launcher.
In Diablo 2 Resurrected, the Horadric Cube is the cornerstone of crafting. The cube is a tiny two-by-two magical gadget that enables players to transmute things, recycle old items, improve gems and runes, and create whole new items. It’ll come in handy as you go through the game. This may be found in Act II. Diablo 2 Resurrected Horadric Cube Recipes are available here in their entirety.
Whether you’re looking for a recipe for adding and removing sockets, manufacturing rare weapons and armor, or creating new runes, our D2R Cube recipes collection has it all. There are a lot of recipes to remember, so bookmark this website and come back whenever you want.
Diablo 2 Horadric Cube Resurrected Recipes
Upgrades to Items
- 3 Perfect Skulls, 1 Rare Item, 1 Stone of Jordan — Add Socket to a Rare Item
- Upgrade to an Exceptional Unique Weapon – 1 Ral Rune, 1 Sol Rune, 1 Perfect Emerald, 1 Regular Unique Weapon
- Upgrade to Exceptional Unique Armor: 1 Tal Rune, 1 Shael Rune, 1 Perfect Diamond, 1 Regular Unique Armor
- Exceptional Unique Weapon Upgrade – 1 Lum Rune, 1 Pul Rune, 1 Perfect Emerald + Elite Unique Weapon Upgrade
- Upgrade to Elite Unique Armor – 1 Ko, 1 Lem, 1 Perfect Diamond, Exceptional Unique Armor
- Normal Rare Weapon Upgrade – 1 Ort Rune, 1 Amn Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, Exceptional Rare Weapon Upgrade – 1 Ort Rune, 1 Amn Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, Exceptional Rare Weapon Upgrade
- Normal (Basic) Rare Armor Upgrade – 1 Ral Rune, 1 Thul Rune, 1 Perfect Amethyst, Exceptional Rare Armor Upgrade – 1 Ral Rune, 1 Thul Rune, 1 Perfect Amethyst
- Exceptional Rare Weapon Upgrade – 1 Fal Rune, 1 Um Rune, 1 Perfect Sapphire, Elite Rare Weapon Upgrade
- Upgrade to Elite Rare Armor – 1 Ko, 1 Pul, 1 Perfect Amethyst, Exceptional Rare Armor
Repairs to Items
- Weapon repair – Ort Rune, Weapon
- Armor Repair – Ral Rune, Armor
- Ort Tune, Chipped Gem, Weapon – Repair and Recharge
- Ral Rune, Flawed Gem, Armor Repair and Recharge
Items with a Wide Range
- 2 Quiver of Bolts – 1 Quiver of Arrows
- 2 Quiver of Arrows – 1 Quiver of Bolts
- Spear, Quiver of Arrows – Javelins
- Axe, Dagger, and Throwing Axes
Recipes that can be recycled
- Three Magic Rings (Magic Rings)
- Magic Amulet – There are three magical amulets.
- 6 Perfect Skulls, Rare Item, Low Quality Rare Item of the Same Type
- 1 Perfect Skull, Rare Item, Stone of Jordan – High Quality Rare Item of the Same Type
- 3 Perfect Gems, Magic Item, and a random magic item of the same kind
Recipes for Potions and Gems
- 3 Small Rejuvenation Potions + 1 Large Rejuvenation Potion
- Strangling Gas Potion, Healing Potion, Antidote Potion
- 3 Gems of the same grade (better quality)
Making Magical Items
- 4 Health Potions, Ruby, Magic Sword, Leech Sword (iLvl 30)
- iLvl 50 Magic Prismatic Amulet – 6 Perfect Gems (one of each kind), Magic Amulet
- Magic Ring, Perfect Emerald, Antidote Potion – Jade Ring (iLvl 30)
- Magic Ring, Perfect Ruby, Exploding Potion – Garnet Ring (iLvl 30)
- Coral Ring (iLvl 30) – Rejuvenation Potion, Perfect Topaz, Magic Ring
- Cobalt Ring (iLvl 30) – Thawing Potion, Perfect Sapphire, Magic Ring
- Magic Shield, Spiked Club, 2 Skulls (iLvl 30) Shield of Spikes
- Diamond, Staff, Kris, Belt – Savage Polearm (iLvl 50)
Rerolls for Magic Weapons
- 3 Chipped Gems, Magic Weapon Reroll (iLvl 25) – Socketed Magic Weapon
- Reroll (iLvl 30): Socketed Magic Weapon – 3 Gems, 1 Socketed Magic Weapon
- 3 Flawless Gems, Magic Weapon, Socketed Magic Weapon Reroll (iLvl 30)
Recipes for Runes
- 3 El Runes – Eld Rune
- 3 Eld Runes – Tir Rune
- 3 Tir Runes – Nef Rune
- 3 Nef Runes – Eth Rune
- 3 Eth Runes – Ith Rune
- 3 Ith Runes – Tal Rune
- 3 Tal Runes – Ral Rune
- 3 Ral Runes – Ort Rune
- 3 Ort Runes – Thul Rune
Preparation of Runewords
- Hel Rune, Scroll of Town Portal, Socketed Item – Remove gems from sockets
- Eld Rune, Chipped Chem, Low Quality Weapon – Normal Quality Weapon of the same kind (iLvl 1)
- El Rune, Chipped Gem, Low Quality Armor – Normal Quality Armor of the same kind (iLvl 1)
- Tal Tune, Thul Rune, Perfect Topaz, and Normal Body Armor all have socketed body armor of the same kind.
Horadric Cube in Diablo 2: Resurrected FAQ
In Diablo 2 Resurrected, how can you go to the hidden cow level?
To access the hidden cow level, you’ll need a Tome of Town Portal and Wirt’s Leg. Transmute the two objects by putting them inside the Horadric Cube. You must accomplish this in Act 1 Rogue Encampment, and you must have slain Baal while attempting to open the portal to the hidden cow level on the hardest setting. Per difficulty, you can only access the portal to the hidden cow level once.
In Diablo 2 Resurrected, how do you convert items?
The Horadric Cube is required to transmute things in Diablo 2 Resurrected. Place the ingredients for a matching recipe in the cube and press the transmute button. Your things will vanish, and the recipe’s resultant item will emerge in their stead.
In Diablo 2 Resurrected, where can I locate the Horadric Cube?
Follow the narrative in Act II, which will take you to the Halls of the Dead Level 3 in Act II, to get the Horadric Cube. In one of the hallways, you’ll find a chest holding the Horadric Cube. Return to town after acquiring it and talk with Deckard Cain to continue the questline.
On the heels of the Diablo 3 beta, we are happy to announce that Diablo 2 Resurrected Horadric Cube Recipes has been released on the blog platform. This is a search engine for all the Horadric Cube recipes we’ve collected over the years, and it is constantly being updated.. Read more about project diablo 2 cube recipes and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- diablo 2 cube recipes
- diablo 2 horadric cube recipes
- horadric cube recipes
- horadric cube recipes diablo 2
- path of diablo cube recipes