Table of Contents Hide
The release notes for Rocket League version 1.93 have been published, and players are eagerly awaiting the changes this update will bring. This update has made some corrections and added some new features to the game. We have the full patches for today’s Rocket League update, so you can learn more about it.
You can also read : Shutting down the Division 2 server 16. February 2021: Maintenance instructions
UpdateRocket League version 1.93
This update is available for download. You can download and enjoy the latest version of this game. This update is available on multiple platforms, including Xbox One, Epic Games Store, Switch, PlayStation 4 and Steam. The size of this update may vary from device to device. This update also added two-factor authentication to the Epic Game Store. Moreover, the developers have fixed some bugs in this update.
Rocket League Update version 1.93 Patch notes
Here are the full patch notes for this update so you can find out more:
Two-factor authentication (2FA)
- As of version 1.93, players who wish to participate in interplayer trading must have 2FA in their Epic Games account.
- The first transaction you perform immediately after enabling 2FA may take longer than normal (about 30 seconds). Subsequent transactions should be processed normally.
You can also read : Osial Genshin Impact: An ancient god and a sea monster defeated by whom?
- Fixed a bug that prevented splitscreen players from participating in a competitive playlist with the Patch Notes version 1.93 Rocket League update.
- The Invite to Party option in the Friends List is now displayed correctly for all players.
- The initiators repaired the lighting in the Forbidden Temple.
- Fixed bug that made the ball invisible in spectator mode when using Fly Cam.
- With the update to the Rocket League 1.93 patch notes, the developers have also removed the animation that was added to the playlist menu in the last update.
How do I enable two-factor verification in the Epic Game Launcher?
- You must first open the account page.
- Then you need to click on the Password and Security tab.
- You now need to click on the 2FA option under two-factor authentication, where you need to enable several things. Here you need to activate the authentication application, activate SMS authentication or activate email authentication. That depends on your choice. You can insert any element of your choice.
You can also read : How do you conduct the Destiny 2 trial? How do we find Toland?
How do I upgrade my platform account to a full Epic Games account?
- The first thing you should do is visit the official website www.epicgames.com.
- Now, you need to make sure you get fired.
- Then you need to click on the entry, which will appear on the right side of the screen.
- You should now click on the icon of the platform you want to connect to your Epic Games account.
- You will now be redirected to the platform’s website to register.
- You will now be redirected to the Epic Games website where you will see a form.
- You must fill in all the requested information. You must ensure that the email address is not registered with any other Epic Games account.
- You must now read the terms and conditions and check the box.
- The final step is to click on the Create Account button.
You can also read : F1 2020 Update 1.16 Patch Notes today, 15. February 2021, for PS4, Xbox One and PC
This is the complete guide to updating to Rocket League version 1.93. We would now like to close this article with the hope that you have received all the information about this update. If you have any questions about this update, please don’t hesitate to contact us in the comments section. We’re happy to answer your questions about the Rocket League 1.93 update.
rocket league update size ps4,rocket league switch update split-screen,how to update rocket league on switch,rocket league 1.85 update,rocket league version mismatch switch,rocket league software,Privacy settings,How Search works,division 2 patch notes