Table of Contents Hide
One of the most important things to any gamer is to be able to play with their friends and win. When popular games are released, people want to play with their friends as well as be able to kick the a** of their friends. In this article I am going to go through some of the top rated multiplayer games and give a brief overview of what the game plays like, some background information on the games, and what your reward system is.
While War Thunder is a free-to-play game that requires only a download and a free account, it does offer a number of microtransactions.
Hello all, with the upcoming reward change in SL, I decided to take a look at the evolution of multiplayer vehicle rewards (MRV).
What is VRM?
All vehicles have a multiplier of reward, this multiplier is quite simple: Available SL = Earned SL * RM. You can see this on the maps for each vehicle.
What did you do?
I have change planned in
April 2020 and April 2021. You will see that there are columns called Age Multiplier (A/R/SB). I took the old multiplier for April 2020 (to have more history) and the new multiplier for April 2021.
How do you do that?
You can see the dates in the sheet (sheet 2020, 2021). I then removed the cars that were not included in the 2020 data. Why? Because otherwise I have no change and the result will be distorted.
The analysis sheet is where you will have differences:
- Δ A/R/SB VRM 2021-2020: absolute change in RM. If the MR was 1 in 2020 and is now 0.5 in 2021 : You have -5*.
- Δ% A/R/SB VRM 2021-2020: You will receive the percentage of the change.
I’ll have to explain. The absolute change doesn’t make much sense, the percentage change is more understandable. Formula: (1SL * old MR)/(1SL * new MR)-1.
- 1SL * old RM: for 1 SL, how much does the car actually give me with the old RM.
- 1SL * new RM: for 1 SL how much do I actually get a car with the new RM.
To take the two extreme examples of SB, let’s say we win 1SL.
- M8 HMC :
- Former SB VRM = 0,9
- New SB VRM = 0,2
I’ll buy a 900 SL in 2020 and a 200 SL in 2021. So the difference is – 78% (900/200 – 1)!
- Ki-27 otsu
- Former SB VRM = 0,7
- New SB VRM = 3.1
I get 700 SL in 2020 and 3,100 in 2021. So the difference is +343%!
What are the limits?
- I tried to compare it to the cost of the repair, but I wouldn’t give it much credit. The problem is that direct comparison is always difficult without additional data. And the Gaijin use this to balance things out. For example, if the cost of repairing a car has gone up and the price has gone down, that doesn’t mean it’s worse, it could be that the ER is lower so the profit is greater and therefore the SL is greater (the profit is greater than everything else).
- I don’t have all the data, of course. It will be interesting to see how it develops in a year. And also compare it to the cost of repairs (like I said).
- I don’t have any BR/Tier vehicles, and I’m honestly too tired to get them, but if anyone wants to join, let me know. So you only get an average gross value. I have truly shared the forces of difference.
Here’s the summary: I suggest you look at this picture
, the color makes it clearer.
|Type||Δ AB Repair 21-20||Δ Repair RB 21-20||Δ SB repair 21-20||Δ AB VRM 21-20||Δ RB VRM 21-20||Δ IEM VRM 21-20|
Overall, we can say that we have more repair costs and less SL rewards.
Two cases are exotic:
- HAB (Heli AB): there was a decrease in repairs (-7%) and an increase in MR (+11%).
- NRB (Naval RB): the increase of repairs (+24%) is compensated by a better MR (+78%)
For the rest of us the situation is pretty bleak, we have an increase in repairs and a decrease in rewards.
- AF: the most successful worldwide. A strong increase in repairs (from 19% to 33%!) and the biggest decrease in expenses are expected for SB, which remain stable (-1%). WRA was hit hard: +20% repairs and -16% RM. That’s almost double the fine, you get 20% of the repairs and lose 16% of the reward.
- GF global gets higher recovery (+24% ~ +17%) and little reduction in rewards (-6, 4, 5%). AB increases the cost of repairs.
- HF: Overall, the decline is not very large. The VA has really improved. But
- NF: the only way to make a positive difference worldwide. It’s just because of the sharp increase in the price of RB. However, we see that SB got a surprising reduction (+46% repair, +1% reward), in absolute terms this is the worst change. AB is fairly stable.
More repair costs, less pay. Air Force has taken a big hit since April 2020, most mods got both reduced repairs and rewards, only SB avoided the smaller reward.
I must repeat: Watch this with caution, it’s far from perfect, and frankly, a little witchcraft works. I’m not so sure about my method, feel free to give me your opinion.
Sheet in presentation mode
Sheet for uploading data and comments
Source: Original link
- Versus Arena vs. Solo Arena (Price Analysis)
Being bored, I decided to gather some data on payouts for solo and against arenas. Usually, when a newcomer asks the following question: Which is better, the arena or the solo arena? People immediately respond that arena vs arena has better rewards (which it does), but …..
- Emotional analysis: King of Thunder!
The Tavern has a new hero with one of the most unique and powerful spells! Here I will give a description of each emote, its personal note and a short guide for use. Like Rastakhan before him, Li Shen has emotes that aren’t always in the right place.
- Analysis of Excessive Hunting Horn after yesterday’s new shot.
So I spent hours analyzing and double-checking the horn car(s) we received to try to understand the movement and system configuration. Frankly, there are more questions than answers. But that’s the whole article, for TLDR just read the Takeaways and Moveset sections, possibly also the Confusions section. This is clearly a preliminary demonstration, but the horn is too important to wait …..
Post Vehicle Reward Multiplayer Analysis for the game War Thunder.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
In 2020, there will be something for both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to wait for release this year. Therefore, games that have just been announced and do not yet have an exact release date are not included.
15 best new games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2020 in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about war thunder tanks and let us know what you think.
war thunder planeswar thunder wikiwar thunder requirementsgaijin entertainmentwar thunder downloadwar thunder tanks,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,6:09War Thunder Wiki | World War: Combat TroopsWar Thunder WikiYouTube – May 11, 2019,6:09,War Thunder Wiki | World War: Combat Troops,War Thunder WikiYouTube – May 11, 2019,War Thunder Wiki,YouTube – May 11, 2019,9:01War Thunder Wiki | World War: commandersWar Thunder WikiYouTube – May 11, 2019,9:01,War Thunder Wiki | World War: commanders,6:34War Thunder Wiki | RangefindingWar Thunder WikiYouTube – Mar 14, 2019,6:34,War Thunder Wiki | Rangefinding,War Thunder WikiYouTube – Mar 14, 2019,YouTube – Mar 14, 2019,See more,Gaijin Entertainment,Video game company,5:35How to Download and Install War Thunder – Free2Play [PC]Free PC GamesYouTube – Jun 2, 2015,5:35,How to Download and Install War Thunder – Free2Play [PC],Free PC GamesYouTube – Jun 2, 2015,Free PC Games,YouTube – Jun 2, 2015,2:56War Thunder – 'Heroes' TrailerWar Thunder. Official channel.YouTube – Aug 29, 2013,2:56,War Thunder – 'Heroes' Trailer,War Thunder. Official channel.YouTube – Aug 29, 2013,War Thunder. Official channel.,YouTube – Aug 29, 2013,1:56War Thunder on PS4 – Now Available for DownloadGamingTrendVideosYouTube – Jun 4, 2014,1:56,War Thunder on PS4 – Now Available for Download,GamingTrendVideosYouTube – Jun 4, 2014,GamingTrendVideos,YouTube – Jun 4, 2014,war thunder planes,war thunder requirements,how many vehicles are in war thunder 2020,war thunder tanks,war thunder review