Just a few days ago, CD Projekt Red released an update for Cyberpunk 2077, which added a lot of new content, and fixed lots of bugs as well. We have collected some of the most important changes that players should know about, so you won’t miss a beat when you start playing the game!
We’re now less than two weeks away from the official release of Cyberpunk 2077, and while the game’s development has been shrouded in secrecy, its been a good four years since the game’s announcement and we finally know what we’re going to get.
Cyberpunk 2077 is a game that’s been out for a while now and, as of late, has received a lot of attention from the gaming community. As such, it’s not a surprise that many people are curious about the game’s final release and what’s coming to the title.. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch notes and let us know what you think.
CD Projekt Red has been hard at work on Cyberpunk 2077 behind the scenes, and Patch 1.3 is coming shortly to PC, consoles, and Stadia. We don’t have a specific date yet, but it should be within the next week. Grab a cup of coffee and settle down for a lengthy read of the full Cyberpunk 2077 version 1.3 patch notes.
The inclusion of the following free DLCs is one of the major features of the Cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch:
- Alternate Appearance of Johnny Silverhand
- Deltajock Jacket, Multilayered Syn-Leather, Luminescent Punk Jacket
- “Bandit” Archer Quartz
Overall, there are hundreds of quest bug fixes, a slew of general gameplay improvements, a slew of balancing adjustments, and a slew of UI, visuals, audio, and animation problems that have been addressed.
Patch Notes for Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.3
Here are the full patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077 version 1.3, as provided by CD Projekt Red:
- All of the free DLCs are listed under “Additional Content” on the Main Menu.
The following free DLCs are included in the 1.3 patch:
- Johnny Silverhand’s Alternate Appearance – may be activated under the “Additional Content” page of the Settings menu.
- After getting a note from Viktor after finishing The Ride, both the Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket and the Luminescent Punk Jacket are available in V’s apartment’s stash. By default, they’re of Rare/Iconic quality, but you may acquire Crafting Specs to make them of better grade.
- After finishing The town is deserted. and getting a message from Dakota or Rogue, Archer Quartz “Bandit” is available as a prize or for purchase (depending on the player’s selections). If you haven’t yet gotten the message, make your way to the Badlands and away from Dakota’s workshop. Dakota may need a few days to get back to you.
- When driving, the minimap’s zoom level has been improved, making it more zoomed out and simpler to manage.
- Love that comes to you automatically – The screen with Skye and Angel’s images will be shown for a longer time, making it simpler to select between the two.
- A button to reallocate the distribution of Perk points on a character’s talent tree has been added.
- Across all platforms, the number of slots for autosaves has been increased from 10 to 20, while the number of slots for fast saves has been increased from 3 to 10.
- Database connections have been added to Journal entries.
- A new accessibility option for the center-of-screen dot overlay has been added, which aids in the reduction/avoidance of motion sickness. It may be turned on under the Settings Interface Center of screen dot overlay section.
- Fixers will now message V less often to offer a vehicle for sale.
- The Screen Space Reflections effect has been improved to appear less grainy on consoles and on PCs with lower visual settings.
- In the Backpack, a quest item filter has been added.
- Miscellaneous quest item tags After completing related tasks, job items will be removed, enabling them to be sold or dropped.
- With a mouse, you can now rotate V in the Inventory.
- Players will now be able to correctly construct a quickhack, even if they previously built one and then discarded it.
- A comparative tooltip for cyberware has been included.
- When purchasing cyberware and not fulfilling the level criteria to equip it, a notice has been improved.
- Upgrade crafting components in bulk is now possible.
- In V’s apartment, I added additional sleeping places for Nibbles.
- When a player picks up a corpse, the icon on a disposal container will now become red instead of grayed out.
- After disarming a landmine, the icon will be grayed out.
- It is now feasible to ride in an elevator with a body in tow.
- Together, we are a happy couple. – Barry has a new look that is more distinctive.
- If the base item is available in the Inventory while constructing a higher quality version of the same item, it will now be marked green like other components.
CHANGES IN THE BALANCE
- The time it takes to detect opponents currently is determined by the game’s difficulty. On Easy and Normal settings, enemies will notice the player more slowly. On the Very Hard level, enemies will now identify the player more quickly.
- When enemies are in the “Alerted” condition, enemies on the Very Hard level (and just that difficulty) will be more aggressive when searching about.
- Because of dead corpses in Open World activities, NCPD will no longer respond and become aggressive.
- When striking NPCs with a non-lethal weapon, NCPD will now respond.
- When shooting crowd NPCs in battle, the damage mechanism has been tweaked to account for distance and weapon type.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — enhanced Adam Smasher’s combat performance.
- Take it easy. – Oda’s conduct throughout the battle improved.
- Placide’s conduct throughout the battle was enhanced because to Transmission.
- Placide’s hacking resistance was improved thanks to Transmission.
- Sighting of Cyberpsycho: Letter of the Law — enhanced Cyberpsycho’s behavior throughout the battle.
- Every Breath You Take – Red Menace’s location and aim were enhanced.
- The stats of La Chingona Dorada (Jackie’s famous guns) have been improved.
- The Saviour – increased the amount of ammunition available at the start of the mission.
- The Contagion quickhack has received minor modifications and has been rebalanced.
- The Crafting system has been improved so that objects of Random quality scale with the player’s Crafting ability — it is no longer possible to roll a quality higher than the appropriate Crafting skill.
- The level requirement of items will now increase with each upgrade. Note: the level of upgraded items will be adjusted as a result of this change. The equipped items which exceed the level requirement can keep being used but, if unequipped, will have to wait until the required level is reached.
- For cyberware modifications, additional crafting specifications have been included.
- Knife making parameters have been added (available from the start of the game).
- The amount of components needed to make certain items, such as Bounce Back, MaxDoc, quickhacks, clothing modifications, and some weapons, has been updated.
- Crafting specifications for garment modifications are being balanced.
- Keeping the amount of components needed to create clothes in check.
- Trying to strike a balance between the amount of components needed to make Sandevistan Fragments.
- Ripperdocs’ Optical Camo cyberware is now available for purchase.
- The Sensory Amplifier cyberware mod’s pricing has been adjusted.
- Only during Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Tygers by the Tail will you be able to acquire the rare Unity crafting spec.
- Kerry’s guitar, which can be acquired during Psychofan is a job title., has had its price and quality changed.
- Fixed an issue where clothes shop crafting specifications were only accessible on the first visit to the seller.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from using weapons and quick menu items after visiting the Nomad Camp.
- Hacking a neutral target was not counting towards the Christmas Tree Attack accomplishment. This has been fixed.
- When the “Unauthorized” alert appears on devices, no further tutorial windows regarding skill checks will appear.
- After utilizing rapid travel, V will no longer glance down.
Multiple perks’ functioning has been tweaked.
- On knockeddown and staggered NPCs, the “Hit the Deck” perk will now function correctly.
- The “Can’t Touch This” perk now protects the player from being blinded by their own flash grenades.
- The “Crazy Science” perk has been updated to appropriately raise the selling price of all goods.
- The Epic Whistle quickhack recipe is now available as part of the “Hacker Overlord” reward.
- New Dawn Fades guitars will no longer be disassemblable and will not be dismantled automatically if you have the “Scrapper” perk.
- With the “Mech Looter” perk, the player will now have a better chance of looting a weapon attachment.
Minor tweaks to V’s behavior when the conversation is fast-forwarded.
- After skipping conversation, the player may become stuck shifting positions between crouching and standing.
- After skipping conversation while carrying a weapon, V will no longer holster it.
- After ignoring holocall conversation while falling into water, V will no longer be trapped in a loop.
Fixes for crafting, as well as some price changes.
- The enormous “Untitled 18 – Brancesi, 2021” artwork can no longer be exploited by selling and purchasing it back.
- Sandevistan Fragments now have a quality setting in their crafting specifications.
Loot has been rebalanced and some new loot has been introduced, as well as some things that could not be picked up have been corrected.
- Various unlootable objects have been fixed.
- When stealing shoes, the symbol shown was fixed.
- Fixed a situation in which one of Jackie’s famous handguns was discovered as loot on the street in Northside.
- Fixed an exploit in Disasterpiece where players may pilfer the XBD dealer’s stock from his body after killing him.
- In Pacifica, duplicate treasure was removed from an Open World activity.
- A trash item’s look has been improved.
- Loot was added to an empty loot container behind a Corpo Plaza Sex Shop.
- Fixed an issue where certain Rare items were falling in places they shouldn’t have.
- Aside from the Access Token, Adam Smasher will now drop extra goodies.
- In With a Little Help From My Friends, I fixed several unopenable treasure containers in the Control Tower.
- Legendary Mantis Blades were removed from Royce’s office in The Gathering.
New goods were added to certain merchants’ inventories, while duplicate ones were deleted.
- Weapon Shops in Vista Del Rey, The Glen, Rancho Coronado, Badlands, and Pacifica have had duplicate crafting specifications removed.
- Food items were added to the Trailer Park food vendor’s inventory.
Multiple devices have consistent behavior and aesthetics.
- Fixed the look of several vending machines that didn’t match what they had in stock.
- Optimisation for a variety of devices.
- In Reported Crime: Table Scraps, fixed text was shown while scanning machines.
- It was no longer able to utilize the numpad adjacent to the garage in The Highwayman is a fictional character. due to a bug.
- An adversary is distracted by a water shower in this fixed animation.
- Untranslated wording that appeared when scanning a Weapon Vending Machine has been fixed.
- Wakako’s parlor had missing pachinko machines, which was fixed.
- In several missions, excessive collision boxes of proximity mines were fixed.
- In The Heist, we fixed a problem where NPCs didn’t respond to distractions like TVs and cameras.
- Antennas on access points have been redesigned.
- In Gig: Guinea Pigs, I included a missing interaction for an access point.
- Some access points now have lighting.
- For boilers, the large collision box was fixed.
- In Gig: Severance Package, a superfluous personal connection symbol was removed from a non-interactive device.
- From shelves that conceal Access Points, a superfluous scanning component was removed.
- NPCs killed by a vehicle elevator will no longer appear on its surface or clip with it.
- Untranslated wording on the Confession Booth’s screen has been fixed.
- Collisions between hologram decorations will be eliminated.
- When scanning a forklift, untranslated text was shown.
- In The Storm’s Riders, a problem with scanning a forklift in the Raffen Shiv camp showing an adversary who was beyond the forklift’s reach was fixed.
- Fixed a bug in Kabuki where downloading the Icepick Daemon to certain forklifts near an Assault in Progress turned them off.
- Ceiling turrets will no longer fire before they have turned to face the target.
- The UI, camera view, and animations will no longer be broken if you take control of a camera while swimming.
- After utilizing the “Fry Circuits” interaction on cameras, the laser effect was removed.
- SFX for the camera interaction “Fry Circuits” were added.
- It was discovered that gaining control of turned-off cameras may cause them to switch back on.
- Fixing a barbed wire that wasn’t doing any harm.
- When jacking into a gadget in Gig: Old Friends, a missing animation was added.
- When V is kneeling or hiding beneath the cover, security cameras will no longer see him.
- In Embarrassing Love’s Silver Pixel Cloud, untranslated language on the intercom screen was fixed.
Elevator problems were resolved.
- In Megabuilding H10, being trapped inside the elevator is no longer feasible.
- When utilizing the elevator to go to the penthouse in I Defended The Law, it can no longer be evacuated.
- The “scanning” time for elevator access permission was reduced.
- I changed the arrows on an elevator’s UI panel to light up in the direction of the elevator’s movement.
Various adjustments and enhancements were made to NPC behavior and responses, as well as the living city in general.
- Turrets and NPCs should now share a single target.
- When an NPC’s vehicle is taken, their behavior has been changed.
- Every gunshot will no longer cause NPCs to crouch.
- Some NPCs were not running away during battle scenes due to a bug.
- After pressing V, traffic cars will now hoot.
- While in the air, vehicles will no longer get stuck in their positions while saving and loading the game.
Fixed different quickhacks & scanning -related issues. Introduced minor tweaks and improvements
- The FPP camera has been fixed so that it does not dip down while scanning.
- When accessing the Scanning menu, performance has been improved.
- It is no longer possible to hack security cameras with burnt circuits.
- There was a bug where the number of accessible quickhacks might be doubled.
- NPCs murdered using the Short Circuit quickhack now get a death animation.
- During battle, the Tyger Claw boss in Pisces may now be hacked.
- Distraction quickhack is now available on the conference holo table in Op55N1 Nocturne.
- A bug where scanning an enemy NPC from inside a vehicle might cause the automobile to fly was fixed.
- While being scanned, ladders will no longer be shown as “on.”
- If a scan was conducted while leaving a vehicle, the scanning overlay would stay on the screen.
- Scanning normal NCPD Officers resulted in MaxTac results being shown.
- During scanning, human names will no longer be shown above robots and mechs.
- Surveillance that isn’t choppy When remote-controlling drones, use camera controls.
Combat behavior of NPCs has been improved, and numerous problems have been resolved.
- (Don’t Fear) The Reaper — When Adam Smasher is chasing V, his footsteps can now be heard.
- Play It Safe – Oda’s mantis blade textures were disappearing after he was defeated.
- I Stick to the Rules – corrected a bug where Sandevistan’s visual effects appeared even when Sasquatch wasn’t utilizing it.
- (Don’t Worry) The Reaper — attacking Adam Smasher during his phase transition animation is no longer feasible.
- Play It Safe – a bug where Oda might become invisible from a distance was addressed.
- The Gathering – After applying Short Circuit to Royce, his minion will no longer T-Pose.
- Defeat the Brat: Pacifica – damaging Ozob’s nose now causes him to take more damage.
- Beat on the Brat: Kabuki – After V wins the battle and pursues them, the Twins will no longer loop in the guard animation.
- I Walk the Line – If V slips beyond the shutter doors, the Animals will no longer overlook the collision.
- Because the knockback now causes a delay, it is no longer feasible to stun lock cyberpsychos by repeatedly firing grenades at them.
- Takedowns on 6th Street members will no longer be available in the quest area of Stadium adoration.
- Drones will now seem to be destroyed after exploding.
- After being flanked, NPCs will no longer hide under cover.
- For severe angles, a polished grenade trajectory preview is available.
- During battle, mirror interactions are disabled.
Some player mechanics have been tweaked and enhanced.
- A bug that prevented multiple jumping during holocalls has been fixed.
- When trying to leap through or climb different terrains around Night City, V may be thrown into the air.
- Bodies thrown in the Thorton Galena “Ghoul” will no longer cling to the exterior of the vehicle.
- Fixed a bug where weapons would become invisible after being quickly selected using the mouse scroll button.
- In Monster Hunting is a job., it is no longer possible to open the trunk of the vehicle as it is leaving with Jotaro’s corpse inside.
- Picking up and depositing corpses in car trunks now has animation.
- The animation of dumping and picking up corpses from vehicles has been fixed.
- NPCs may now be stored in the trunk of Villefort Cortes.
- Fixed a bug in Me, the Beast: City Center where Claire’s vehicle would spin in circles instead of driving away if the player refused to accompany her to her garage.
- When a Police warrant is issued, players may no longer utilize terrified NPCs as human shields.
- V was no longer unable to quickly ascend or slide down ladders.
Minor cyberware problems have been resolved.
- At the Wellsprings Ripperdoc, Titanium Bones cyberware will no longer show as duplicated.
- The name of the cyberware on cooldown was not shown due to a bug.
Some modifications’ functionality has been tweaked.
- The Deadeye clothing mod is now fully functional.
- EMP Grenades are now protected by the Panacea and SuperInsulator gear modifications.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY ACROSS OPERATING SYSTEMS
This section covers modifications that affect all platforms, although many of them have a greater impact on last-generation consoles and computers with lesser performance.
Several performance enhancements have been made, including:
- Improvements to Dynamic Resolution Scaling.
- Framerate consistency has been improved, leading in fewer hitches and spikes, particularly during battle.
Various enhancements to streaming, including:
- A streaming problem that was impacting performance in the City Center area has been resolved.
Memory optimizations and better memory management in a variety of platforms (reducing the number of crashes). Several crash fixes have been implemented, including:
- After the vehicle battle scene with Arasaka agents, crashes were fixed while loading a save file.
- In Never Give Up, an accident happened while waiting for Thompson before departing Atlantis.
- After repeatedly turning off and on the “Crowds on Minimap” option in Settings, a problem occurred.
- When V exits the vehicle too quickly after finishing Epistrophy: Badlands, Delamain’s picture will no longer stay trapped on holocalls.
- If the content of an item’s tooltip is too lengthy, it will no longer vanish.
- Subtitles, shards, quests, and weapon descriptions all had errors fixed.
- After failing Epistrophy: North Oak and exiting the Delamain taxi, a text message was received.
- The name of the quick travel point near V’s residence has been changed back to “Megabuilding H10.”
- Removed several goods from the inventory that were labeled “None” and didn’t have appropriate icons.
- The on-hover menu with a plethora of modifications on an item in inventory now correctly displays stats.
- For the Brazilian Portuguese language edition, an issue where male versions of the VR lesson were in Polish was fixed.
- The description of a Black-Market battery mod now correctly displays strings containing item characteristics.
- The Contagion quickhack button’s icon was absent outside of inventory, which was fixed.
- The “Cold Blood” perk’s Status Effects symbol has been changed to a snowflake.
- When donned, the Punk Duolayer Tank Top will now be displayed in the Inventory.
- A loading screen tooltip regarding Fast Forward options has been added.
- Next to the “Buy car” prompt, the Galena “Gecko” vehicle’s name was fixed.
- The image in Nancy Hartley’s second message in Holdin’ On/Killing in the Name will now show correctly.
- The phrasing of the Crafting skill advancement incentive for lower upgrade costs has been changed.
- The picture in the “Call vehicle” option that shows a Mackinaw MTL1 will now match the car’s model.
- The tooltip for the “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” perk has been updated to remove debug strings.
- When zooming in/out, icon grouping artifacts will no longer be separated from their corresponding positions on the map.
- When the Stamina Meter is exhausted, instead of the overload symbol, the appropriate icon will display next to the health bar.
- V4F 570 Villefort Alvarado The rear-wheel drive will now be properly stated in the delegate description.
- When playing in Polish, the duration of potential occurrence in the Synaptic Accelerator tooltip explanation will now show a correct value.
- The weapon wheel’s description for fists now shows the correct item type.
- The wording in the fragment regarding Chiba-11 district has been corrected.
- The game will no longer freeze if you go between Photo Mode and a vendor menu quickly.
- On the minimap, gold iconic loot symbols will now be visible.
- When destroying opposing turrets, hit marks and death confirmation were not displayed in certain cases.
- On unsuspecting foes, hostile markings were the wrong color — they are now yellow instead of red.
- Fixed an issue where the RAM Recovery Rate was not shown properly when it was less than 0.50.
- The dismantle item button was erroneously shown due to a bug.
- The buttons on the switching mods warning were not functioning as they should have been.
- When using the Breaching Protocol, the non-functional suggested keys were fixed.
- In the Cyberdeck panel, unnecessary input prompts were removed.
ANIMATION, GRAPHICS, AND AUDIO
- V’s legs are now correctly aligned with the Reinforced Composite-Lined Rocker Foldtop.
- The Monowire may somewhat dislocate male V’s arms and clip through clothing, which was fixed.
- Flathead’s case may float outside the hotel room at Konpeki Plaza, obstructing the entryway, which was fixed in The Heist.
- Changes to the music volume in Sound settings now impact the vehicle radio as well as the background music.
- In Down on the Ground, Takemura’s voice was doubled while he was chatting to V in the vehicle.
- Some netrunning suits were clipped with female V’s legs and male V’s trousers, which was fixed.
- After leaping on a downhill or uphill slope, a problem with the running animation was fixed.
- Dust particles that were occasionally shown erroneously have been fixed.
- In gloomy places, characters’ skin will no longer become excessively brilliant.
- After rewinding braindance to the beginning in The Knowledge, Smasher’s shadow will no longer appear on the elevator door.
- When returning upstairs to rescue Takemura in Search and Destroy, Arasaka troops spawned on the player’s sight.
LEVELS AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Watson, City Center, Westbrook, Heywood, and Santo Domingo all had map gaps that have been fixed.
- On the City Center ring road, improper vehicle pathing was fixed.
- Multiple locations where the player’s character might get trapped indefinitely have been fixed.
- Multiple problems with vanishing landscapes have been resolved.
- Multiple problems with items appearing in the player’s field of vision have been resolved.
- Players in Biotechnica Flats will no longer be directed to inaccessible locations via GPS.
- Shards were reorganized into their proper categories.
- Fixed an issue when quest NPC calls might stop abruptly, causing the NPC to appear in subsequent calls and possibly disrupting other holocalls.
- Fixed an issue where an interrupted holocall would restart along with another call, potentially causing the NPC to appear in other calls and causing the next holocall from that NPC to be broken.
- Judy wouldn’t spawn inside her vehicle after discovering the XBD was fixed.
- Judy’s vehicle may spawn underground after obtaining the XBD, preventing progress.
- If players enter the braindance studio basement after finishing Disasterpiece, they will no longer be trapped within.
Give me some danger.
- It was no longer feasible to engage with Takemura and complete the goal “Meet Takemura.”
I Walk the Line
- The shutters preventing entrance to the theater inside Grand Imperial Mall should no longer be closed.
- After beating Sasquatch, the doors of Netwatch Netrunner will now open correctly.
Play It Safe
- Takemura calls were being blocked due to a problem with interrupted holocalls.
- Various minor improvements to the parade sequence; generally, it should now be a more polished experience.
Paint using a spray gun
- During Brendan’s discussion, the Relic Malfunction effect was removed.
Boy with a Coin
- When the conversation with Brendan begins, the mission should no longer be “Undiscovered.”
Dreams Sweet Dreams
- Stefan is no longer unaccounted for.
- Players were unable to dump quest goods from gigs at their designated drop locations due to a bug.
- Stefan’s braindance is no longer functional when riding a bicycle.
- Fixed an issue where a player may be unable to leave Clouds due to an unseen barrier.
- Evelyn didn’t despawn from Judy’s workshop after The Information, resulting in the player being unable to speak with Judy due to an unseen wall obstructing the path.
- Fixed an issue where killing the VIP guards in a particular sequence might cause an objective to vanish, preventing further progress.
- It will no longer be possible to become trapped within Clouds without passing through the registration desk.
Beat on the Brat
- Fixed an issue where the mission might get stuck with Fred not calling about the last battle, which was caused by players fleeing Rhino too quickly after beating her. The objective has now been extended to include players who were disrespectful in the past.
- After beating Buck, Arroyo — it’s now feasible to seize the money from him.
- Kabuki — there was a chance that the twins wouldn’t want to fight anymore after V lost twice. This was fixed, so they can now enjoy an infinite amount of winning until V beats them.
In Japan, this is huge.
- Gangers of the Tyger Claws will no longer fight each other.
- After getting out of the car after driving into water, the mission will now fail (preventing blocking progression).
- After landing to Silver Pixel Cloud with Rogue, the mission will not update. This was fixed.
Drinks on the Boat
- When V decides not to go to the city with Kerry and instead utilizes quick travel, the quest will no longer fail.
Now, both sides
- While Johnny is leaning on Judy’s mirror, it is no longer possible to interact with it.
Keep your wits about you and don’t lose your mind.
- Fixed an issue where players may lock themselves out of Delamain’s core room if they entered and left it too quickly.
Down on the Street
- It was no longer able to communicate with Wakako due to a bug.
- It was no longer feasible to approach the vehicle without provoking a confrontation.
- Elizabeth will follow V properly from now on.
- If the pursuit fails, the corporate agents will now despawn.
- After eliminating the assailants and contacting Elizabeth, the goal “Connect to the van’s Access Point” will no longer display.
- A bug was fixed that caused the quest to remain active after it was completed.
Shoot for the Thrills
- After completing the mission, it was no longer able to steal Wilson’s pistol.
Whom the Bell Tolls is a song about who the bell tolls for.
- In Afterlife, jumping into the open world from the rooftop is no longer feasible.
Son of Fortune
- On the map, the point of interest icon will now display correctly.
Death is on the way
- Militech reinforcements could no longer fly away in the AV instead of dropping down into the battlefield, obstructing progress.
- Fixed an issue where the Basilisk may get trapped in the Nomad Camp after colliding with vehicles.
- After beating Sandra, the quest will not proceed under certain conditions. This has now been fixed.
The town is deserted.
- To prevent clipping problems, I changed the look of one of the gangers.
- After leaving the town area in Panam’s vehicle, Dakota will no longer contact V.
- A crash that might happen while waiting for Panam at the power substation has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where Panam would not hang up when approached, resulting in a halt in progress.
- To avoid problems with sceneries and NPCs throughout the quest, calling cars into the Raffen Shiv arrival location is no longer feasible.
- Panam will no longer collide with vehicles when she exits the Tunnel.
- Getting into a fight outside of Barry’s apartment during the goal “Talk to Barry” will no longer result in the mission being failed.
- After rushing inside Barry’s flat immediately after informing the NCPD police about Andrew’s niche, it’s no longer possible to be trapped inside.
- If the player departed during the ofrenda and finished Gig: Bring Me Gustavo Orta’s Head in the meanwhile, Gustavo and Martha will no longer be present at El Coyote Cojo.
- It’s no longer possible to get trapped inside Jackie’s garage while fighting Valentinos.
I Defended the Law
- After being seen by attackers, running inside the elevator to stop advancement is no longer feasible.
- Leaving the meeting room during the braindance is no longer an option.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, holocalls might not complete correctly if someone left the task area too soon.
Killing for the sake of killing
- It was no longer feasible to speak to Johnny while he was near the fortune teller bot.
Life During the War
- Fixed a problem where the AV’s door was locked, making looting difficult.
- Before rescuing Mitch, no vehicle may be summoned to the AV accident scene.
A Supreme Like
- Fixed an issue where goals may trigger again under certain conditions, preventing further progress.
Love that burns
- The chopper rotor can no longer be used to go outside of the rooftop area.
Tann Pèlen M’ap
- Because to a locked door, the player could no longer follow Placide inside Batty’s Hotel.
- It was fixed an issue where receiving or making a call to Mr. Hands was banned. It’s worth noting that unblocking calls and progressing forward may need leaving the chapel’s proximity.
- After crossing the Point of No Return, the Overwatch Sniper Rifle will no longer be withdrawn from the player’s inventory. To obtain the item back, you must go back to an earlier save game and go through PoNR again.
Perfection comes with practice.
- During the VR tutorial, an opponent became trapped within a wall, which was fixed.
Song of the Pyramids
- During Judy’s sex scene, it is no longer possible to save the game.
Evening, Raymond Chandler
- If there is a vehicle parked at the building’s entrance, the quest will no longer fail. Cynthia’s fear of parked cars was cured.
Riders on the Storm
- During the pursuit scenario, no empty cars will be present.
- Panam’s vehicle would spawn improperly if the player entered the Wraith camp via the tunnel and left by the front, preventing progress.
- After restoring power, an issue where the advancement may be stopped under certain situations was fixed.
The Second War
- At the entrance to Totentanz, replaced missing references to Maelstrom gangers and Patricia.
- If an alternate route is used to reach Nancy’s chamber in Totentanz, the quest is no longer blocked.
Clowns are to be sent.
- During the “Talk to Ozob” objective, players may no longer stymie progress by driving Ozob over with their vehicle.
Big Mouth, Small Man
- Even if the dialogue with Johnny on the stairwell was not triggered, Kirk may now be interacted with.
Oddity in Space
- Fix for a situation where murdering a homeless person may result in his corpse obstructing access to the laptop.
- Fixed an issue where the mission wouldn’t end if the player fought 6th Street after completing the challenge.
The Buck Ravers Ballad
- While observing the street performer, I fixed Johnny’s missing points.
Me, the Beast
- While in battle, you can no longer begin any of the races.
- Fixed an issue where Claire’s vehicle would spawn improperly while going to meet her in her garage, preventing access to conversation.
The Corpo-Rat is a rat that works for a corporation. is a rat that works for a corporation.
- After entering the AV, it was no longer able to choose the destination.
- There was a bug where there was no way to get the gun from Wilson.
- Jackie may vanish when waiting for a Delamain taxi near the Afterlife or within Konpeki Plaza, which was fixed.
- The quest would not continue after connecting to the first camera in the Flathead sequence, which was fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the mission might be stuck in the Journal with no goal, and Nazaré “Itsumade” wouldn’t get added to owned cars if the player had a date with Meredith in Venus Dressed in Furs but didn’t show up, while ghosting her isn’t recommended.
- When the “Use” prompt remained inactive, it was impossible to examine the computer, which prevented further development.
- Dum Dum would keep spawning and despawning if the player engaged Maelstrom in battle in the main hall at a certain time.
- Jackie may get trapped in All Foods if the player killed Royce off the balcony, preventing progress.
- Fixed a bug where progress on the “Follow Dum Dum” objective may be halted if Dum Dum was killed before reaching the boss chamber.
- The extra goal to “Talk to Brick” was fixed so that it would appear even if Brick was killed by the detonator.
- Fixed a problem where it was impossible to complete a discussion with a Militech representative in some situations, preventing future advancement.
- Jackie and Regina’s holocalls will no longer cross.
- When battle is triggered, the garage door should no longer shut.
- If Breach Protocol is applied earlier, the goal “Sneak past Royce” will no longer fail.
- When a hostile route in All Foods is activated during the conversation with Meredith Stout, a scenario is secured.
- When contacting Jackie just after leaving Dex’s limo, you can no longer be trapped in an interrupted conversation.
The Interval Between
- Fingers was not present at his clinic due to a bug.
There Is A Light That Is Never Extinguished
- If the player was previously involved in a battle with the 6th Street gang during Stadium Love, the quest will no longer fail.
- After entering cyberspace, the game may get stuck on a black screen. This has been fixed.
- If the conversation with Maman Brigitte was interrupted, players might get trapped on the phone with her.
- After exiting the church, summoning cars should no longer be obstructed.
Venus in Furs
- Meredith Stout can no longer be trapped in a room with her.
- Johnny was not spawning during the “Talk to Johnny” objective, which was fixed.
We have to coexist.
- Prior to the nomad initiation ritual, the guiding sign heading to Saul was fixed.
- It was no longer able to communicate with Mitch due to a bug.
With the Help of a Few Friends
- Panam’s briefing was stuck for certain players, lingering on the goal “Wait for the Nomads,” which was fixed.
- With Saul’s prize, it’s now simpler to get out of the Sunset Motel garage.
- If the player burns the vehicle he got from Saul in exchange for informing him about Panam’s intentions, progress will no longer be halted. After then, the quest will be failed, and the vehicle will not be obtained.
THE WORLD IS OPEN
- Fixed an issue that allowed several fixer debrief holocalls to play at the same time, potentially preventing the completion of certain jobs (such as A Lack of Empathy is a Gig, Gig: Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy, and others). We’re still working on the aesthetic problems with gigs trapped in the Journal, but they don’t prevent district accomplishments from being unlocked.
- Removed unnecessary treasure from the ferris wheel’s body.
- Fixed an issue where the Quadra Type-66 may be destroyed before being purchased, preventing progress on its “Buy Vehicle” quest and potentially the Autojock achievement fulfillment.
- Fixed an issue where opponents in a firefight in Wellsprings became eternal due to a limited trigger area.
Olive Branch is a gig.
- A bug with the vehicle spawning below ground level has been fixed.
Playing for Keeps is the name of the gig.
- The quest will now be appropriately credited to the It’s Elementary achievement’s progress.
Where the Bodies Hit the Floor: A Cyberpsycho Sighting
- If V meets the cyberpsycho before completing the holocall with Regina, the quest will now be correctly updated.
Flight of the Cheetah is a performance piece.
- Hwangbo was following V everywhere, which was fixed. If V exits the hotel area, the quest will now fail.
The Heisenberg Principle is a gig.
- Fixed a problem where the glitter equipment couldn’t be destroyed.
- Before entering the lab, it is no longer feasible to destroy the glitter equipment.
Sighting of a Cyberpsycho: Discount Doc
- Fixed an issue where the cyberpsycho would not fight back if the player fired a Tech Weapon at him or hurled grenades at him from outside the arena.
Gig: A Lack of Empathy
- Fixed an issue where you could interact with the computer before the briefing, which prevented you from moving further.
An Inconvenient Killer is the name of the gig.
- Dino may stay on screen after dialing V twice, which was fixed.
Backs Against the Wall is the name of the gig.
- The “Go to the specified home” goal did not update after entering the house, which was fixed.
Bloodsport is the gig.
- After completing the quest and driving away, the quest should no longer be trapped in the Journal.
Gig: Bring Me the Head of Gustavo Orta
- The elevator may now be used while Gustavo’s body is being carried.
Family Heirloom is a gig that is a family heirloom.
- It was no longer feasible to kill Dan, which was preventing development.
Gig: It’s Warming Up…
- 8ug8ear could no longer float in mid-air after lowering her body.
- It was no longer feasible to pick up the 8ug8ear’s body due to a bug.
Gig: Farewell Party
- Fixed an issue where the GPS route to the meeting location with the Nomads was inaccurate.
Hippocratic Oath is the gig.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to lose the ability to utilize weapons and quick menu items.
- Dakota’s man didn’t show up at the meeting place, so that was fixed.
Gig: Monster Hunt
- The quest may get stuck on the “Find Jotaro” goal due to a bug.
No Fixers Gig
- Dakota’s safehouse had locked doors that needed to be fixed.
On a Tight Leash is the name of the gig.
- Fixed a bug where several buses may appear at the same time.
- After beating José, the “Neutralize José Luis” goal did not update properly.
- Fixed an issue where the prize for completing the mission was not provided.
- Fixed an issue where the instrument could not be dropped off at the Drop Point.
Gig: Scrolls in the Presence of Swine
- There was a bug where using the Distract Enemies quickhack on Aaron McCarlson might prevent you from progressing.
Gig: Serious Consequences
- Fixed an issue where the beta acid could not be deposited at the Drop Point.
Sr. Ladrillo’s Private Collection is the gig.
- With 5/5 Tech Ability points, the Techie conversation option was no longer accessible.
Gig: It Takes Two Wrongs to Make Us Right
- After failing the quest, it should no longer be active.
Wakako’s Favorite Gig
- Fixed a bug where the hatch wouldn’t open, preventing progress.
We Have Your Wife as a Client
- After escorting Lauren, there was a problem where it was unable to communicate with her.
Gig: La Mancha Woman
- Fixed an issue where the player needed to have double the amount of money to pay for the accommodation.
- The reinforcements may get trapped in the air due to a bug that was fixed.
- During certain situations, NPCs were not looking at V due to a bug.
- After each save/load, the player was given a Unity Pistol, which was fixed.
- When V looks in the mirror, his face animations will now play correctly.
- After contacting Rogue and inquiring about Adam Smasher, she would appear close to the player. This was fixed.
- After a prolonged gaming session, certain NPCs may cease performing animations. This has been fixed.
- Multiple problems with NPCs improperly mounting vehicles have been resolved.
- Various problems with NPC placement and clipping through objects after loading a saved game were fixed.
- In different missions, a problem that may cause NPC animations to be played in the incorrect place was fixed.
- During the half-year montage, Jackie may spawn right in front of the player’s eyes.
- When gazing away from the screen, the looks of NPCs were randomized.
- There was a bug where missions and sceneries may advance before the loading screen vanished.
Life in Two Persons
- During the braindance, a BD headset may seem to be floating in the air. This has been fixed.
- After seeing the braindance, Judy might be standing next to her desk instead of sitting in her chair.
When the Bell Tolls, It Tolls For Whom
- The environment might vanish when Rogue’s AV was struck, which was fixed.
- After loading a save created throughout the trip, V will no longer spawn in the driver’s seat and clip with Panam.
Hippocratic Oath is the gig.
- After the wounded Maelstromer dies, it’s no longer feasible to inject him.
Give me some danger.
- If the player used the stairs instead of the elevator at the building site, Takemura would stay trapped inside.
I Fought The Law
- The cyberpsycho’s Mantis Blades now have animation.
- The scenario would not continue after entering the braindance, which was fixed.
- After jacking into the slot in Panam’s vehicle, Johnny would not appear in the backseat. This was fixed.
- Panam’s speech may have been truncated due to a loading screen, which has since been fixed.
- In the French language version, Johnny’s odd movement throughout the vehicle trip was fixed.
Love that burns
- Kerry was able to walk in place as Johnny reached the mike, which was fixed.
- At the start of the backstage scene, Johnny no longer falls to the ground.
Never Fade Away
- During the cutscene, Johnny may be shown at a poor degree of detail, which was fixed.
- Misty will no longer switch the Devil and Moon tarot cards as she pulls them out.
- Even if the player reads a received text message, contact list, or vehicle menu while getting into their vehicles, NCPD officers will now drive away.
Playing for the sake of time
- Dex may be moved during the landfill scene, creating clipping. This has been fixed.
Song of the Pyramids
- While wearing the Neoprene Diving Suit, Judy’s hair will now be correctly shown.
- If Judy leaves Night City after completing the mission, she will no longer be at her residence.
Investigate and Destroy
- If the player raced towards the exit after rescuing Takemura, an Arasaka soldier may be there during the cinematic scene shooting at V.
- Fixed a bug where Joshua may teleport back inside the vehicle and get trapped, preventing progress.
Meetings Along The Edge, Stairway To Heaven
- When entering the braindance, the game may get stopped on a white screen, preventing progress.
- During one of the scenarios, Female V’s feet will no longer seem misshapen.
The Beast in Me
- Badlands – solved a problem where the game may get stuck on a black screen after choosing the option to wait for Claire.
- Claire may have a gun connected to her hand after completing the race, which was installed at City Center.
- After loading a saved game, the basketballers on Lizzie’s Bar roof were able to shift positions.
- A bug where drones may spawn beneath the map and obstruct progress has been fixed.
- Saburo may emerge standing after being murdered. This has been fixed.
- After loading a save at Yorinobu’s apartment, the Relic case may vanish from Jackie’s grasp. This has been fixed.
- A problem where a redundant NPC might spawn in Joss’ home was fixed.
- After failing the mission, Dorian and Monique were standing idle next to the beds. This was fixed.
- It was no longer able to continue beyond the second braindance due to a bug.
- Fixed a bug where going away from River’s vehicle might leave you unable to get back into it.
- The interaction of sitting on the sofa while gazing in the bathroom mirror will no longer be available.
- After seeing the braindance, Evelyn will no longer sit in the air next to her chair.
- If speech was skipped too quickly, Evelyn would slide around in a sitting position instead of strolling about.
- When Judy was placing the BD headset on V’s head, it was not visible in her hands.
- Fixed an issue where the crate’s panel may be used as a TV screen.
- While standing on the roof, the player will no longer be able to enter inside the vehicle.
- While inside their vehicle, the player will no longer be able to kick the radio tower gate.
- In the German language version, Dum Dum’s animation upon opening the Flathead case will no longer be desynchronized.
- Fixed a problem where V wasn’t correctly holding the Militech chip while paying Maelstrom with it.
- After contacting Regina and inquiring about Royce before finishing the task, Regina would appear next to the player.
- With MaxTac, we were able to fix a problem where gangers were losing their firearms throughout the gunfight.
- With Scavengers, the problem that held the player in a sitting posture throughout the pursuit scene was fixed.
The Ripperdoc is a character in the film Ripperdoc.
- When leaving Viktor’s clinic, the Unity handgun may vanish from the player’s inventory. This has been fixed.
- Jackie was eating with two sets of chopsticks, which was fixed.
The Kid from the Streets
- Fixed an issue where Jackie’s lipsync was absent and she kept standing up throughout the stair discussion.
What happened to my mind?
- V’s personal connection was not displayed during Prof. Kusama’s testing, which was fixed.
With the Help of a Few Friends
- The punch card could no longer be shown as a cigarette due to a bug.
- After completing Judy’s romantic side missions, the player will get a text regarding a present from Judy, which can be found at V’s apartment.
- In radio transmissions, several narrative discrepancies were fixed.
- The blackout issue that persisted throughout Love Like Fire when specific language options were used has been fixed.
- On 8k displays, the instructional tooltips were not being shown properly.
- A bug that caused the game to crash if a save thumbnail was corrupted has been fixed.
- The Alt+Enter shortcut for switching between Windowed and Fullscreen modes has been fixed.
- By hitting TAB, you may now leave the locked scanning overlay.
- A more compact PC version of the mouse cursor has been included.
- The Inner Dead Zone option will now apply to the game menus as well.
- After being murdered, NPCs on the PlayStation will no longer talk.
- Streaming of city lights has been improved.
- When there is insufficient memory space, overwriting a save game will no longer damage it.
- The Hunt’s masks and tubes will no longer be invisible inside the barn.
- In Ghost Town, Rogue will no longer clip through Johnny and will hold the glass properly.
- In The Rescue, a bug was fixed where loading a save in front of the police roadblock prevented the NCPD officer from beginning conversation, preventing progress.
- On PS4, a bug was fixed that caused the meeting sequence with Judy and Dolls in Pisces to not start correctly.
- [Xbox] In A Cool Metal Fire, an issue where a section of the scene in Cassius Ryder’s clinic might be cut off after the fade out was fixed.
- When allocating weapons from the Backpack, there was a problem where they were fitted to the incorrect slot.
And there are many more…
After yesterday’s announcement of the release date and platforms for Cyberpunk 2077 , we now know the full list of changes coming with Update 1.3. One of the most significant is the addition of new guns and gear, as well as the addition of a new storyline mission and new side quests.. Read more about cyberpunk 2077 update 1.3 reddit and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch notes
- cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch release date
- cyberpunk 2077 update today
- cyberpunk 2077 patch notes
- cyberpunk 2077 update 1.3 reddit