Table of Contents Hide
Check out Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.3 Patch Notes and enjoy!
Cyberpunk 2077 is an upcoming role-playing video game developed by CD Projekt Red, a subsidiary of CD Projekt. The game is a first person shooter that takes place in a dystopian version of the year 2077. In the game, the player controls a character known as V, who is the leader of a band of criminals known as V.A.T.S., and must attempt to make a living in the world they inhabit.
Before we get into the details of the update, it’s worth mentioning that the story’s new ending was made possible thanks to the enormous support we received from the community. You can read more about it here.
Update 1.3 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now out, and the following is a complete list of the changes and fixes included in this patch. This is the first big patch for Cyberpunk 2077 in a long time, and it includes a slew of bug fixes and enhancements.
This update will be available on all platforms shortly. So keep an eye out for it in your download queue. With Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3, everything is brand new.
Patch Notes for Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.3 Notes about the Release
According to the changelog, this update will include a new “Additional Content” area where players will be able to discover all of the free DLCs.
- While driving, the minimap has been zoomed in, making it more zoomed out and simpler to manage.
- Automatic Love — The screen with Skye and Angel’s images is shown for a longer period of time, making it simpler to select between the two.
- A button to change the distribution of perk points in a character’s ability tree has been introduced.
- On all platforms, the number of auto save spaces has been raised from 10 to 20, and the number of fast save slots has been increased from 3 to 10.
- Database connections have been added to journal entries.
- A dot overlay in the middle of the screen has been added as an accessibility option to assist minimize / avoid motion sickness. It may be turned on under Settings > Interface > Dot overlay in the center of the screen.
- Fixers will now send a message to V less often offering a vehicle for sale.
- On consoles and at lower graphic settings on the PC, the Screen Space Reflections effect has been enhanced to appear less grainy.
- For quest goods in the backpack, a filter has been introduced.
- After completing the related missions, quest item tags from different profession items are now removed, allowing them to be sold or discarded.
- With the addition of a mouse, it is now able to rotate V in inventory.
- Even after creating a Quickhack once and then discarding it, players may now correctly manufacture it.
- A cyberware comparison tooltip has been provided.
- When buying cyberware and not fulfilling the level criteria to equip it, the notice will be improved.
- Upgrades to Crafting Components may now be done in bulk.
- In Vs apartment, new sleeping spaces for snacks have been installed.
- When a player picks up a corpse, the symbol on the disposal box will now become red instead of greyed out.
- After being deactivated, the landmines symbol will now be greyed out.
- It is now feasible to ride in an elevator with a body.
- Barry has a new, more distinctive appearance now that they’re together.
- If the basic item is in inventory and a higher quality item is being produced, the base item will now be highlighted in green like other components.
CHANGES IN THE BALANCE
- The time it takes for opponents to be detected currently is determined by the game’s difficulty. Enemies on the Easy and Normal difficulty levels now take longer to identify the player. On the “Very Hard” difficulty level, opponents may now identify the player more immediately.
- When in the “Alerted” condition, enemies on “Very Hard” difficulty (and just that difficulty level) will become more aggressive.
- When there are dead corpses in open world activities, the NCPD will cease reacting and become hostile.
- When NPCs are struck with a non-lethal weapon, the NCPD will now react.
- When shooting mass NPCs in battle, the damage mechanism has been tweaked to account for distance and weapon type.
- (Don’t worry) The Reaper – enhanced Adam Smasher battle behavior.
- Be safe – Oda’s fighting behavior has improved.
- Placide’s fighting conduct has improved as a result of transmission.
- Placide’s resilience to hacking has been improved.
- Letter of the Law Cyberpsycho Sighting – Improved Cyberpsycho behavior during battle.
- Red Menace’s location and aim increased with each breath you took.
- Increased stats from Jackie’s famous handguns, La Chingona Dorada.
- The Rescue – Ammunition was increased at the start of the mission.
- The infection quickhack has been enhanced with smaller improvements and better balance.
- The crafting mechanism has been modified so that the quality of random quality objects scales with the player’s crafting ability; it is no longer possible to roll a quality that is greater than the associated crafting skill.
- With each update, the item’s level requirement has risen. Due to this modification, the level of the improved items will be changed. The fitted objects that exceed the level requirement may still be utilized, but if they are not equipped, they must wait until they achieve the necessary level.
- For cyberware modifications, additional crafting specifications have been included.
- Knife making parameters have been added (available from the start of the game).
- The amount of components needed to make certain things, such as B. Bounce Back, MaxDoc, Quickhacks, clothing modifications, and some weapons, has been adjusted.
- The production requirements for garment modifications must be balanced.
- Keeping the amount of components needed to create clothes in check.
- Creating Sandevistan Fragments while balancing the amount of components needed.
- Ripperdocs’ optical camo cyberware is now accessible.
- The Sensory Amplifier Cyberware mod’s pricing has been adjusted.
- Rare Unity crafting specifications are now only accessible during certain times of the year. Suspicion of Organized Crime: Tygers by the Tail.
- Price and quality of Kerry’s guitar available at the time of Appearance: Psychofan have been changed.
- Fixed an issue where the crafting specs for clothing stores were only accessible the first time you visited them.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons and quick menu items to become unusable after visiting the nomad camp.
- Hacking a neutral target did not count towards the Christmas Tree Attack accomplishment. This has been fixed.
- When prompted “Unauthorized” on devices, skill check instructional windows no longer display.
- After utilizing rapid travel, V no longer glances down.
- Adapted functionality of a number of benefits
- V’s behavior while fast forwarding conversations has been improved somewhat.
- Corrections in the production process, as well as certain pricing changes
- Loot has been rebalanced and added, as well as certain things that could not be picked up have been corrected.
- Adds new goods to certain merchants’ inventories while removing duplicates.
- For various devices, behavior and visuals have been fixed.
- Various elevator problems were resolved.
- The behavior and responses of NPCs, as well as the Living City in general, have received a number of bug fixes and enhancements.
- Various quickhacks and scan-related problems were fixed. There have been a few minor tweaks and enhancements made.
- The fighting behavior of NPCs has been enhanced, and a number of other problems have been addressed.
- Some player mechanics have been enhanced and adjusted.
- Minor cyberware problems have been resolved.
- Several modifications’ functionality has been tweaked.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY ACROSS OPERATING SYSTEMS
This section covers modifications that will impact all platforms, although many of them will be more noticeable on older consoles and computers with lesser performance.
- Several performance enhancements have been made, including:
- Improvements in dynamic resolution scaling.
- Fewer dropouts and spikes due to improved frame rate stability, particularly during battle.
- Various enhancements to streaming, including:
- A streaming problem that was impacting city center performance has been resolved.
- Memory optimizations and better memory management in a variety of platforms (reduction in the number of crashes). Several crash fixes have been implemented, including:
- After the auto fight sequence with Arasaka agents, crashes were fixed while loading a save file.
- While waiting for Thompson to arrive before bringing Atlantis in, a crash would occur. The left was never going away.
- Fixed a problem that occurred after repeatedly turning on and off the “People on minimap” option in the settings.
graphical user interface
- If V exits the vehicle too soon after finishing Epistrophy: Wasteland, Delamain’s picture no longer stays frozen on holo calls.
- If the item’s content is too lengthy, the tooltip no longer vanishes.
- Subtitles, shards, quests, and weapon descriptions all had errors fixed.
- After failing to add Epistrophy: Northern Oak by leaving the Delaine taxi, a text message was sent.
- The name of the nearby fast travel point has been changed back to “Megabuilding H10.”
- Some products with the designation “None” and no associated symbols have been deleted from the inventory.
- The statistics for an item in the inventory are now properly shown in the on-hover menu with a variety of modifications.
- For the Brazilian Portuguese language edition, we fixed an issue where male versions of the VR lesson were in Polish.
- The Black Market Battery Mods description now properly shows strings with item characteristics.
- Fixed a problem where the out-of-inventory contagion quickhack button icon was missing.
- The Cold Blood perk’s status effect symbol has been changed to a snowflake.
- When donned, the punk duolayer tank top is now displayed in inventory.
- A tooltip has been added to the loading screen with information on the fast forward options.
- The name of the Galena car, “Gecko,” has been updated next to the prompt “Buy vehicle.”
- The image in Nancy Hartley’s second message in Holdin’ On / Kill on behalf is now correctly shown.
- Crafting Skills Progress Reward has been reworded to reduce upgrading prices.
- The picture shown by Mackinaw MTL1 in the “Call vehicle” option now corresponds to the vehicle model.
- Debug strings have been removed from the tooltip of the perk “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.”
- When zooming in and out, icon grouping artifacts are no longer separated from their corresponding locations on the map.
- When the stamina gauge is depleted, instead of the overload symbol, the equivalent icon will display next to the health bar.
- V4F 570 Villefort Alvarado The rear-wheel drive is now properly stated in the delegate description.
- When playing in Polish, the duration of potential occurrence in the Synaptic Accelerator tooltip explanation will now show the proper value.
- The weapon wheel’s description of fists now includes a matching item type.
- The wording in the fragment regarding the Chiba-11 district has been corrected.
- The game no longer freezes when you go between picture mode and a dealer menu quickly.
- On the minimap, there are now golden iconic loot icons.
- When opposing turrets were destroyed, hit marks and kill notifications were not displayed. This was fixed.
- Fixed enemy markings on unaware enemies that were the incorrect color — they are now yellow instead of red.
- Fixed an issue where the RAM recovery rate was not shown properly if it was less than 0.50.
- The dismantle item button was showing up improperly due to a bug.
- The buttons for notifying about altering modifications were not functioning as they should have been.
- The buttons that were not working while the protocol was broken have now been repaired.
- In the Cyberdeck control panel, all superfluous input instructions have been removed.
ANIMATION, GRAPHICS, AND AUDIO
- The V-legs are now properly aligned with the strengthened rocker fold top with composite lining.
- The monowire could easily dislocate the male V’s arms and cut through clothes, which was fixed.
- Flathead’s case could hover in front of the hotel room at Konpeki Plaza and block the entrance, which was fixed in The Theft.
- The problem where adjusting the music level in the sound settings affected the vehicle radio as well as the background music has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where Takemura’s voice was being duplicated when in the vehicle with V.
- Some net running suits with female V’s legs and male V’s trousers had their legs and pants chopped off.
- After leaping on a downhill or uphill slope, a problem with the running animation was fixed.
- Dust particles that were occasionally shown erroneously have been fixed.
- In gloomy places, the characters’ skin no longer turns excessively light.
- After rewinding the brain dance to the beginning, Smasher’s shadow no longer appears on the elevator door in the information.
- When Arasaka troops went upstairs to rescue Takemura, search and destroy, they would spawn in front of the player. This has been fixed.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch notes
- cyberpunk 2077 1.3 patch release date
- cyberpunk 2077 patch notes
- cyberpunk 2077 update today
- cyberpunk patch notes