Table of Contents Hide
- >> element delay <<
- >> buffer element <<
- >> Master of Botany<<
- >> Champion Buffs <<
Content of the article
This post is a WIP, see Twitter or the Imgur version for now.
Addendum to yesterday’s previous post
Riot Scruffy Twitter 11.9 patch preview with all the changes.
11.9 Preview patches with preliminary changes
When we were working on Hecarim’s nerfs, we wanted to change his power so that the tank did much less damage (but still had poor health) to make room for usable damage. *
Imgur version (image):
>> element delay <<
Turbo rim tank
- Speed of active movement : 60 >>> 40%
Dead Man’s Plate
>> buffer element <<
- Starlit Grace Basic Heal: 60 >>> 70
Dance of Death
- Collateral damage: 50 >>> 55
- Armor: 40 >>> 45
Sunfire Aegis (Jungle only)
- Impeccable Monster Damage: 100% >>> 150%
>> Master of Botany<<
- Bonus damage to Rampage stacks: 5% >> 2% (+1% for 33bAD).
- Healing: 30% >> 30% (+1% per 40 bAD) of the damage caused by Hecarim. This percentage is halved by 15% (+1% per 80 BAD) for damage caused by allies.
- Damage to Samples: 200% >>> 185%
- Attack Speed Bonus: 20-40% >>> 15-40%
- Armor: 3.5 >>> 3
- AD/lvl: 3.5 >>> 3
- Overheated Magic Damage per hit: 10-50 >>> 5-40
- Reset: 9/7.75/6.5/5.25/4 >>> 9/7.9/6.8/5.7/4.6
Jinx (error correction)
- Rocket critical for 200% >> 175% for splashdown targets.
- Damage: 80-240 >>> 80-220
- Damage: 50-170 >> 50-150 (Maximum damage: 90-306 >> 90-270)
- AR/MR per battery : 0.25 >> 0.2 Max. Resistance does not change (min. needed for maximum: 120 >> 150)
>> Champion Buffs <<
- The meaning of the sign : 175/350/525 (+135% AP) >> 120/310/500 (+17.5% bHP) (+135% AP)
- Damage: 80-240 (+75% MORE) >> 70-230 (+90% MORE)
- Damage: 60-180 (+60% AP) >> 60-200 (+65% AP)
- Reduction of resistance : 20-28% >>> 25-33%
- Mana cost: 80-120 >>> 60-100
- Mana cost: 70-110 >>> 70-90
- Slow amounts: 20/30/40/50/60% >>> 32/39/46/53/60%
- Damage : 55% tAD +5% (+4%/100%) of the enemy’s max HP >> 65% tAD +5% (+4%/100%) of the enemy’s max HP
- Percentage of shot used as damage: 25 + 10 per 100 AD bonus: 25 + 20 per 100 AD bonus
- AD bonus ratio : 100 >>> 120%
Source: Original link
- Preview of patch 11.4 [Complete changes].
Following up on an earlier post, Riot Scruffy tweeted a preview of Patch 11.4 yesterday with all the changes. 11.4 preview with complete changes. It’s almost final, but some things can still change. Updated jungle modifications (several nerfs cancelled) Imgur version (image): https://imgur.com/a/Wmp6s35 >> system-nerfs << jungle-position more….
- Preview of patch 11.6 [Complete changes].
Following up on an earlier post, Riot Scruffy tweeted a preview of Patch 11.6 yesterday with all the changes. 11.6 Preview patches with preliminary changes Some of these will probably still get minor tweaks, but it’s almost done. Thank you for your comments. Imgur version (image): https://imgur.com/a/0FruF3M >> system connector <<<shaft…
- Preview of patch 11.5 [Complete changes].
Following up on an earlier post, Riot Scruffy tweeted a preview of Patch 11.5 yesterday with all the changes. 11.5 Preview patches with complete changes. Not 100%, but we’re close. Samira (a little too much) and Kiyana have also been added to the list of buffers. Imgur Version: https://i.imgur.com/5zvmQhw.png >>> Items Buffs << Black Cleaver…
Post Patch 11.9 Preview (MSI Patch) [Complete Changes] for the League of Legends game.
Top 10 most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason for it to be released that year. Upcoming games that are only announced and do not have a major release date are therefore not eligible.
Top 15 NEW GAMES FOR 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be a ton of… in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games to look forward to in the first half of 2020.
patch 11.9 release date11.9 patch notesconqueror jax,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,patch 11.9 release date,11.9 patch notes,conqueror jax